This website is operated by Seraphic Fashion Retail Pvt Ltd. which is a part of SAAMAG group of companies. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Seraphic Fashion Retail Pvt Ltd., henceforth mentioned as Seraphic. Seraphic offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
We advise the readers to go through these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By visiting this site, the readers engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property Right: The words and images, logos and trademarks, used in the website are intellectual property rights of Seraphic and every reader/user of this website agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- No accountability: Seraphic holds no responsibility of any information made available on this site if it is not accurate, complete or latest. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Historical Content & regular upgradation: This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. Seraphic reserves the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site and check the upgraded terms and conditions.
- Third Party Information: Certain content, products and services shown on our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may take you to third-party websites that may or may not be affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of the third party websites and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- No Liability: We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites, if redirected from our website. The users are cautioned to review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and ensure understanding them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. We are not responsible for the transactions or actions happening between the users and the third party.
- Feedback: The users of website agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Changes in Products/Services: Product range of Seraphic and prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service/Product range (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Jurisdiction: These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org